- Although numerous computer languages are used for writing computer applications, the computer programming language, C, is the most popular language worldwide. Everything from microcontrollers to operating systems is written in C since it’s very flexible and versatile, allowing maximum control with minimal commands. If you are interested in a career in computer programming, it would be wise to start by learning the C programming language.
- There are numerous benefits from learning C; however, the most important benefit is that the C programming language is recognized worldwide and used in a multitude of applications, including advanced scientific systems and operating systems. Therefore it’s important that even if they don’t speak the same verbal language, at least the computer language is understandable to all.
- Another benefit of learning the computer language, C, is that it’s the basic language of all advanced computer languages. For example, if you want to learn C++, which is an object oriented language, you need to know the C language well beforehand. Once you master C programming, you can easily learn another specified language.
- Programming in C is fairly easy because it uses basic commands in English. However C is a compiled language so after you type your commands, in order to execute your program, you need to run it through a compiler to transform the human-readable form into machine-readable language. There are many C compilers available today. If you are a student working on a university UNIX computer, you can use the compiler for free. Otherwise, you can purchase Microsoft’s Visual C++ environment, which compiles both C and C++ programs. In addition, there are some free compilers you can use over the Web.
Unique Features of Mark Education Academy
- Programming Training from the Experts.
- Verifiable International Certificates issued.
- Gives Confidence to write your program.
- Online Assessment.
- Well qualified & experienced trainers.
- Courses designed as per the industry requirement.
- Well equipped labs & class rooms.
- Flexible Course Timings.
- 100% Placement Assistance provided.
Employment Opportunities created by C Programming
System Programmer,System Analyst, Computer Game Developer, Graphical user interface (GUI) designer, Graphical user interface (GUI) developer, Visual Basic programmer, Web programmer.