- Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office comes with everything that may come into use in a classic office setting users have the option of several different Microsoft Office suites intended for students, home users, small businesses and corporations. Its users range from students to teachers, employees to employers and many others.
- Microsoft Office comes with many different kinds of software, all of which help with desktop publishing. For instance, Microsoft Word is a word processing application with Microsoft Office suite. Using this individual application, users can create documents, edit, or print them. While Microsoft Excel is ideal for creating spreadsheets for payrolls and rosters, database & Power point helps to present and maintain eye contact with a large audienceby simply advancing the slides with a keystroke.
- When you send a document created in a different suite to a company, which employs Microsoft Office, they will not be able to open the file you sent unless they have the same particular program installed. On the other hand, if you send a file created in Microsoft Office, you ensure that your file is read easily, as millions of companies across the globe use Microsoft Office as the standard office suite.
- Typing is not an optional skill anymore. Many employers require computer skills and a certain typing speed to even be considered for some positions. Needless to say, they aren’t looking for 20-30 word per minute hunt and peck typists. Learning to touch type, and to do so accurately, can be one of the most invaluable skills of your career.
- If you increase your typing speed from, say 30 words per minute to 60, you have effectively halved the time it would take you to do the same amount of work. An average two finger typist, typing at for example of 15 words per minute, will type a 250 word section in about 17 minutes. A touch typist, on the other hand, typing at an average 60 words per minute, can type the same section in around 4 minutes.
- Before the Internet came into existence, to communicate with someone who isn’t in the same room as you, you would have to call them on a phone. Or if you wanted to send them a note you had to send a letter through snail mail. With the introduction of the Internet, we now have the ability to send and receive messages through electronic mail- virtually instantaneously and without the need of a postage stamp
Unique Features of Mark Education Academy
- Microsoft Excel Training from the Authorised Testing partner of Microsoft Company.
- Verifiable Microsoft International Certificates issued.
- Online Assessment from Microsoft.
- Well qualified & experienced trainers.
- Courses designed as per the industry requirement.
- Well equipped labs & class rooms.
- Flexible Course Timings.
- 100% Placement Assistance provided.
Employment Opportunities created by Microsoft Office
Accounts Executive, Corporate Accountant, Sales Coordinator, MIS Executive, Financial Analyst, Administration Executive, Office Assistant, Trainer, Project Management Professional, Data Entry Operators, Office Coordinators, Receptionist and many more..