- The English language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. That English is used almost everywhere is only one of the many advantages of learning the language.
- Working knowledge of the English language can create many opportunities in international markets and regions.
- Some businesses that deal with international clients and suppliers rely on English-speaking employees to help with day-to-day operations to interpret, translate and communicate directly with English-speaking customers and clients. Being fluent in English can improve employment opportunities.
- In addition to job opportunities, there are other opportunities available for those who learn English. Learning English can improve the chances of being accepted into advanced training programs or colleges in English-speaking countries. Learning English also can expand the ability to access news and information, much of which is generated only in English.
- The majority of electronic communication is in English – being able to read and write emails is a big advantage. Learning a language can give you a great sense of personal achievement and fulfillment.
- The ability to fluently speak the English language in addition to your native language can be beneficial if you’re seeking job opportunities with international companies. The ability to speak a language spoken by most business people can place you a step ahead of the competition.
Unique Features of Mark Education Academy
- Well qualified & experienced trainers.
- Free Personality development programs.
- Well equipped labs & class rooms.
- Flexible Course Timings.
- Weekend Batches available.
- Engages in following activities Environmental Conversation, General Conversation, Group Discussion, Debates, Interview Skills, Mock Interview ,Bio data and Resume Building, Self Introduction, Corporate Presentation, etc,.
- Preparing of Video Resume.
Employment Opportunities created by English Communication
There is a huge demand for the English Communicators in all the departments of the industries such as Management, Administration, Sales, Marketing, HR, Accounts, Technical, Non Technical etc,.